Soooo in an attempt to get me to stay home and not move out, even though i'm 22, my mother suggested a full room redecorating project. my room has had MICKEY MOUSE WALLPAPER FOR 16 YEARS. my mother suggesting this means she really wants me to stay. I cant stay here forever though. I need the experience of moving out, being on my own, and leaping even if i fall. I dont want to live at home until i get married, move in with a man, something tragically happen to him, and be forced to figure out life on my own for the first time as a 40-something year old adult. That seems morbid, but its realistic. I never got the "college" experience of living on my own, not that i wanted to go out and get crazy, but i would have appreciated the chance to grow up on my own. that being said, mom still wants to redecorate my room. so my room is going to be a burnt orange color on one wall, and a light gray on the other 3 walls. its going to look awesome. I've always wanted an orange wall, and i'm sooooo excited to see that little dream become a reality. well heres a before picture so we can keep up. we've only taken the wallpaper off but it already makes me happy that mickey mouse is GONE.

No comments:
Post a Comment